ReVising Youth MindSet
Apex Scotland is pleased to launch the latest development to our school services – RE:SET – Revising Youth Mindset. After 10 years of the award winning Apex Inclusion service, we are refreshing the Apex Inclusion brand to a name and logo that better describes our Vision, Purpose and Aims. Inclusion remains at the heart of our work; offering ALL young people the opportunity to RE:SET through our statement of intent:
- Aim higher
- Behave differently
- Change your future
ABC is woven through the fabric of RE:SET and unites all services delivered by Apex Scotland.
RE:SET is the only service of its kind in Scotland, tackling the routes of exclusion through full-time early intervention and prevention services.
Every child and young person achieves their potential.
To change the lives of children and young people at risk of exclusion.
- Provide services which are person centred, promote equality and diversity and build resilience to inspire young people to recognise their potential.
- Inform policy, practice and public perception on how best to support children and young people.
- Provide training to staff, volunteers, children/young people, parents/carers and cross-sector partners to unite behind our Purpose.
- Build family and community capacity through local and strategic partnerships.
- Deliver accredited and practical opportunities to children and young people to build a portfolio of achievements.