The ASCEND service (Apex Specialist Community Engagement Northern Development), based in Inverness, offers person centred interventions to meet the varying needs of those in recovery from any type of addictive behaviours and those people entering or exiting the community justice system living in Inverness and Easter-Ross.
- A Positive Future employability assessments to identify and prioritise individual needs
- SMART Recovery UK (self-management and recovery training) for those who have suffered from addictive behaviour
- Criminality & employability specialist advice and support
- Recovery maintenance group work – peer support CBT based and auricular acupuncture sessions to maintain recovery
- Community activity and social enterprise projects and challenges
- Access to specialist training through IT and partnership opportunities
This service is for those in recovery from any type of addictive behaviours and those people entering or exiting the community justice system living in the Inverness and Easter-Ross area.
Referrals can be made by email or phone through criminal justice social work, treatment and rehabilitation services such as Osprey House or Beechwood House and CPN’s.