Each participant will be allocated a Personal Development Mentor who will assist participants:
- improve core employability skills
- gain access to specialist services in the community
- increase confidence and motivation
- Offer guidance through the disclosure process
- Raise awareness of benefits and opportunities for volunteering and work placement
- Identify suitable further education, training or employment
This service is for females aged 18+ who have been identified as being at the beginning of their offending career or at risk of offending.
Referrals are received directly from Police Scotland.