We support people to aim higher, behave differently and change their future. We contribute to a Scotland that is fair and just and safe from crime.
To be a leading not for profit organisation working with people of all ages and backgrounds who are the most disadvantaged and disengaged from society, and who are at risk of (re)offending, in a way which promotes desistance and enables them to re-engage and work towards a positive future.
Apex Scotland will focus on five main areas of activity to achieve our Purpose namely:
- Develop early intervention services designed to reduce the likelihood of people offending
- Develop desistance based services which reduce re-offending
- Develop social enterprises designed to be self-sustaining funding models which create opportunities for employment and other meaningful activity and social re-integration
- Undertake influence-based activities designed to promote social, economic and political change in accordance with our Vision
- Create and nurture strategic partnerships which allow more effective or efficient use of resources and opportunity to achieve our Purpose